General Resume Objective
- Of, relating to, or denoting a case of nouns and pronouns used as the object of a transitive verb or a preposition
- (of a person or their judgment) Not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts
- undistorted by emotion or personal bias; based on observable phenomena; “an objective appraisal”; “objective evidence”
- the lens or system of lenses in a telescope or microscope that is nearest the object being viewed
- Not dependent on the mind for existence; actual
- aim: the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); “the sole object of her trip was to see her children”
- Affecting or concerning all or most people, places, or things; widespread
- Not specialized or limited in range of subject, application, activity, etc
- (of a rule, principle, etc.) True for all or most cases
- command as a general; “We are generaled by an incompetent!”
- a general officer of the highest rank
- applying to all or most members of a category or group; “the general public”; “general assistance”; “a general rule”; “in general terms”; “comprehensible to the general reader”
- sketch: short descriptive summary (of events)
- Begin to do or pursue (something) again after a pause or interruption
- take up or begin anew; “We resumed the negotiations”
- Begin speaking again after a pause or interruption
- curriculum vitae: a summary of your academic and work history
- Begin to be done, pursued, or used again after a pause or interruption
GMC GENERAL- AMT GMC General kit. Fuel tanks and light bar are from the R/G W900 KW wrecker. A Nuway lift axle has been scratch built usingEvergreen Scale and Plastruct styrene. The lift air bagsare from the AMT 352 Peterbilt kit. The pusher air bags are from the AMT 359 Peterbilt kit. Cab is painted w/ Dupli-Color Twilight Metallic Blue. The chassis is painted w/ Model Master Flat black weathed w/ darker grey/black chaulk. The mirror I had to scratch build because one of them from the kit was lost. I used mirror finished MIDWEST styrene .030. The spot mirrors are the same only I used a hole punch to cut the out. Worked out good!!!
The General Lee!
General Lee in Redwood City for 4th of July Car Show on Broadway St.